The Event Breakdown
The Redline Run 2023
Sept 8th – 11th 2023
Checkout Monday, Sept 11th in Deadwood, South Dakota
*This event is limited to 50 teams. After you register you will be notified if you are chosen to attend and when payment is due.
*Vehicle preference is primarily given to custom, modified and special interest vehicles.
*More details such as starting line, time of departure and accommodations will only be given to the participants of the Redline Run 2023.
Routes and Checkpoints
This will be kept a secret until the day of the event. At the starting line, teams will be given a route card with a series of questions, tasks and challenges to complete along the way. This event is based 100% on checkpoints and participation and NOT timed. This is NOT a race, so enjoy the adventure and have fun with the other teams!
$2000 Per Team (1 Vehicle, 2 people)
What Each Team Gets
Entry fee includes:
- Redline Run Event pack – Vehicle decals, route cards, driver passes, lanyards, swag, etc.
- Redline Run 2023 special edition shirts
- Redline Run 2023 Event prizes
*Prizes are announced at the event, but previous years we have given away 2 sets of custom wheels, Corbeau seats, Escort radar detectors, cash and more!
- 3 Nights Hotel accomodations (King or two queens depending on request/availbility)
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner for 2 each day
- Access to up to 15 Checkpoints involving tasks, trivia, team challenges, National Parks, Monuments, sight seeing and more!
- End of day social events
- Professional media team doing photography and video along the way!
*$2000 per team. Payments will be non-refundable, and up to the Redline Run’s staff discretion to approve a replacement.